Voluntary Out of Home Care (VOOHC)

What is Specialist Supported Residential
Centre Out of Home Care – OOHC?

Specialist Supported Residential Centre Out of Home Care (OOHC) refers to a type of care provided to children, young people, and adults who cannot live with their families due to various reasons such as abuse, neglect, or family breakdown.

In Specialist Supported Residential Centres, individuals live in a supportive environment outside their homes, where they receive personalised care and support to help them develop essential life skills and achieve their goals.

Specialist Supported Residential Centres provide a range of services, including personal care, health care support, education and training, and social activities. The goal of Specialist Supported Residential Centres is to create a safe and nurturing environment where individuals can thrive and achieve their full potential. 

Overall, Specialist Supported Residential Centre Out of Home Care (OOHC) provides a vital support system for individuals who are unable to live with their families and require alternative accommodation options.

How can we help?

Express your interest.

Do you have a NDIS number?(Required)

What Our Clients Say:

About Us

Core Assist is deeply committed to protecting children from harm.
• We are determined to create and maintain an environment that promotes the safety of all children.
• Core Assist’s workplace culture prioritises the prevention and reporting of abuse.

• Every day our staff and volunteers are responsible for promoting the safety, wellbeing, and empowerment of children.

Core Assist is an NDIS registered service that aims to remove the stigma associated with the disabled community. If you have what it takes and have the time to dedicate, fill out the contact form or ring us at 1300 842 747.

If you are experiencing a critical backing, it is important to seek immediate help.

If you believe a child is in immediate danger, please call 000.

You should not hesitate to seek help, as there are resources available to support you through this difficult time.

News South Wales
Find out more about reporting a child at risk on the NSW’s Government Communities and Justice website.
Urgent help phone numbers:
Domestic Violence Line: 1800 656 463
Link2home Homelessness: 1800 152 152
Child Protection Helpline: 13 2111